The small print
Friday and Saturday is strictly over 18. Sunday is open to all ages.
All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21 at all times. Anyone found to be unaccompanied whilst on site will be removed from the premises. Ages for the ticket are as of the last day of the festival.
We operate a Challenge 25 policy. No ID, no 18+ wristband. Wilkestock is a licensed premises. 18+ patrons must provide valid, in-date photo ID, based on a Challenge 25 policy. Acceptable forms are: passport, UK driving license or UK provisional license, or a UK Citizenship Card only. Other forms of ID will not permit you an 18+ wristband for the event.
For those with accessible needs or requiring a carer ticket, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All tickets advertised on the Wilkestock website are sold through third party ticket provider the ticketsellers. Please see ticketsellers terms and conditions for full details [link https://www.
Refunds: Sorry: unless an event is cancelled, ALL tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled, you will be contacted regarding your options (e.g. roll over to next year, refund, or other). For tickets purchased at other outlets, please go back to the point of purchase for a refund.
Wilkestock reserves the right to alter the line-up to any advertised events without any prior notice. An alteration to the event line-up does not constitute a cancellation and would not entitle you to a refund under these circumstances.
Last entry is strictly 11pm. Re-entry to the site is permitted after 8am.
Camping ticket holders are permitted to bring the following allowance of alcohol into the campsite: 16 cans / 8 litres of beer or cider, or 2.25 litres (one box) of wine per person. This is only permitted on first entry.
All entrants will be searched prior to entering/re-entering the site as a condition of entry.
- No alcohol
- No firearms
- No fireworks/explosives
- No knives/blades
- No items that may be considered a weapon
- No aerosols
- No perfume/aftershave (unless tested)
- No drugs/legal highs including NOS & paraphernalia that goes with it (balloons, creamers, etc)
- No psychoactive substances
- No corrosive materials
- No smoke canisters
- No laser pens
- No glass
- No fires or camping stoves/cookery anywhere on site
- No generators of any kind
- No entry permitted to any one, at any time, in any area without appropriate accreditation
- No unauthorised or professional photography, film or video equipment & selfie sticks
- No go-pros
- No Chinese lanterns
- No drones
- No animals
- No megaphones/klaxons/air horns
- No secondary sound systems
- No high visibility bibs and jackets
- No poles, banners and flags